Monday, May 14, 2012

The Best Asks Ever (aka more about me)

Found these asks on tumblr, and felt like answering them.


The best asks, ever.

1:
What eye color do you find sexiest?
Green? Or Ice Blue? Maybe Hazel?
2:
White, milk, or dark chocolate mocha?
Milk
3:
If you could get a Sharpie tattoo on your back, what would it be?
Sharpie tattoo meaning temporary, right? Umm...the My Chemical Romance spider. Or Yin-Yang.
4:
Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it?
Medium town, and yes. Very much so.
5:
Your favorite adult as a child? (and not your parents, if they were your favorite)
Dumbledore. Real Adult? Possibly my Fourth Grade Teacher, Ms. Wood
6:
What kind of smoothie sounds really good right now?
Peanut Butter Cup
7:
Most embarrassing moment from your elementary school years?
I wet my pants during field day.
8:
Most embarrassing moment from your middle school years?
I wet my pants in front of a good friend. Who was a guy. My bladder is a rebel, okay?
9:
Most embarrassing moment from your high school years?
I'll get back to ya.
10:
Pirates or ninjas? Why?
Ninjas, cuz Ninjas.
11:
Have you ever climbed a tree more than twenty feet off the ground?
I don't know. I never had a tape measure with me...Maybe?
12:
Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing set?
Yes. and Yes. I was taking a walk with my friend yesterday and made her stop at a tiny playground with a tiny swingset. I squealed and made her swing with me.
13:
If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get?
A baby sloth. Or panda. Or koala. Or any baby animal, really. I'm aloud to be girly sometimes.
14:
What's your most favorite part of your body?
My legs
15:
What's your most favorite part of your personality?
I can make friends with almost anyone if I want to.
16:
Madonna or Lady Gaga? Neither? Both? Who cares?
Lady Gaga. But The Fame, not Born this Way.
17:
Have you ever watched the Superbowl all the way through?
Nope.
18:
Have you ever watched any major sporting event drunk?
I have never done 2 out of 2 things in that question.
19:
What's the most delicious food you've ever eaten in your life?
Off the top of my head? Goat cheese on everything pretzel thins with lox.
20:
Margarine or butter? Which did you grow up with?
Butter. But are you kidding? I grew up with freaking olive oil.
21:
Whole, skim, 1%, or 2% milk? (Did you know they make 1 1/2% milk?)
Dunno. 1%?
22:
Which continents have you been on?
North America.
23:
Do you get motion sickness? Any horror stories?
Nope. I can read for hours in a moving car. Or even a moving bus. And none that relate. But i did throw up on a boat once...
24:
Backpacks or satchels?
Depends on if they have a cool pattern. I have one of each. But i'll say backpack.
25:
Would you wear a rainbow jacket? A neon yellow sweater? Checkered pants?
All of the above.
26:
What was your favorite cartoon growing up?
Probably Fairly Odd Parents. If I could choose now, I'd say Powerpuff Girls or Avatar.
27:
If you had to have a cow or a pig, which would you take? Why?
Cows. Because they are probably on the list of my top 10 favorite animals. Without counting, I'd say number 6.
28:
If you had to look at one city skyline for the rest of your life, which would it be?
Richmond, right where i am now.
29:
Longest plane ride you've ever been on?
6 hours.
30:
The latest you've ever slept?
1 pm.
31:
Would you buy a sweater covered in kitten pictures? Would you wear it if someone gave it you for free?
If it was a good price, and sure.
32:
Do you pick at scabs?
Yes. Kill me now.
33:
Favorite kind of bean? Kidney? Black? Pinto?
Jelly. But seriously? Refried or Garbonzo.
34:
How far can you throw a baseball?
As far as I trust the baseball.
35:
If you had to move to another country, where would you move?
Probably somewhere in the UK. Maybe New Zealand or Israel. If there was no language barrier? Thailand.
36:
Have you ever eaten Ethiopian food? Vietnamese? Korean? Nepalese? How was it?
No, yes, yes, no, yum.
37:
Small, liberal arts school or public university? Why?
I couldn't honestly tell you the difference.
38:
A relationship with love or one with sex?
Preferably both? And right now, none. But if i had to choose, Love. Duh. I already said I am entitled to be at least a little girly.
39:
Do you eat enough vegetables?
Probably not.
40:
Do you like horror movies? How about thrillers?
Hopefully.
41:
Would you scratch a crotch itch in public?
Not on purpose.
42:
Do you swear in front of your parents?
Sometimes. If descriptions are in drastic need of color.
43:
Coolest thing you've ever been for Halloween?
Last year, i was a bed bug. I wore my pj's, wings, and antennas. This year i was punk rock Dora the Explorer. I even had the backpack. But no one could tell what i was.
44:
If you could change your natural hair color, would you? To what?
Yup. Bright Red. I already did. (well technically, they're just strips on each side.)
45:
Do you want to get married? Have kids?
Yes. 2 or 3.
46:
Do you use a reusable water bottle? If not, you should.
Well, I re-use normal water bottles? Does that count?
47:
City or nature person?
Haven't decided yet. It depends on my mood.
48:
Have you ever used something other than "makeup" as makeup? (Like paint? Markers?)
Well I used water color tubes as face paint once. That count?
49:
Can you walk well in high heels? Even if you're a guy?
Sort of. Not well.
50:
Post 5 awesome things about yourself. BRAG AWAY!
I was born in LA.
I'm near sighted in one eye. Unfortunately, they don't sell monacles. We were gonna start a club.
I'm a moderately good artist. And a moderately good singer. And a moderately good musician. And a moderately good actress. And a moderately good writer. And a moderately good friend. I guess I'm just moderate at everything.
There is no one exactly like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment